ICTA Workshop Cancellation Refunds, Transfers and Group Policies
PayPal no longer refunds their merchant fees for Refunds (chargebacks).
The non-refundable fee is 3.5%.
We don't like it either.
1) No solicitations will be allowed before or during the workshops.
2) Absolutely no recordings, photos or similar activities during the live training periods.
3) No digital media, texting or phone calls allowed during the live training periods.
You will have ample breaks for this activity.
One warning will be given to anyone who violates these 3 policies.
There will be no second warning - you will be asked to leave immedietely.
You will not be allowed to remove training materials, there are no refunds or transfers allowed.
~ Cancellation Refund Policy ~
> We have a 24 hour Buyers Remorse clause allowing for a 100% refund minus the above Paypal Fee.
> Up to 25 days before the workshop, we refund tuition 100% - less $50.00 administration fee and the Paypal Fee of 3.5%.
> Between 15 - 25 days before the workshop starts, 50% refunded - less $50.00 administration fee and the Paypal Fee of 3.5%.
> Less than 15 days - no refunds.
>>> Cancellation and rebooking must be made in writing VIA EMAIL to email@example.com.
*Special group rates are NONREFUNDABLE; the normal refund policy does not apply (see below)
> ICTA reserves the right to cancel a workshop no later than 2.5 weeks prior to the date.
> Do not purchase airline tickets until you have confirmation from us that your dates are being held. ICTA will not be responsible for airline ticket penalties, interruptions of travel, hotel expenses, lost or damaged property.
> ICTA will not be held responsible for untended or cancelled email addresses or non-functioning phone numbers to make proper contact with those registered. Registrants must contact ICTA in the event they change their contact information.
You will receive these emails from us between tuition payment and your workshop start date:
1) Within 48 business hrs after registering.
- You MUST respond with all required information within 3 days, or your tuition may be refunded and an administrative fee of $50.00 and the Paypal Fees of 3.5% will be charged! NOTE - - refunds issued after the 24 Hour Buyers Remorse period will incur the 3.5% Merchant Fee and ICTA Administration Fee or $50.00.
2) Once the instructor chooses the venue location.
- The ICTA Educators will email the students on their roster and provide the location information so the attendees can make their arrangements. Usually the educators have arranged a group room rate at the hotels the workshop will be held.
3) About 1 week before your dates, from your instructor.
- The ICTA Educators will send out a pre-class email as a reminder, with additional details and any directions or requests they may have for the group.
>>> IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THESE EMAILS -
~ ~ 1st - check your trash or spam email folders (this is usually the problem)
~ ~ 2nd - contact our admin IMMEDIATELY and make sure we have the correct, current email address for you!
~ Transfer Policy ~
All students will be allowed 1 workshop transfer with no penalty as long as the workshop date is greater than 30 days away.
If a student wishes to transfer to another workshop less than 30 days to the workshop date, but greater than 25 days from the workshop date, there will be a $50 transfer fee.
Transfers are not allowed when the workshop date is less than 25 days away and the student will be subject to the refund policy.
We understand emergencies can happen and waivers can be made on a case by case basis with documentation provided by the student to be reviewed by our Director of Education.
Documentation required may include receipts, physicians note, airfare receipts, etc.
>>>Transfer requests must be made in writing VIA EMAIL to workshops@CuppingTherapy.ORG.
~ Private or Group Refunds, Transfers and Substitution Policy ~
* Private Onsite Workshops have a strict no refunds policy. If your dates that have been coordinated, scheduled and contracted for have to be changed we will do our best to accomodate this for a one time $50.00 transfer fee within 1 year of the original dates.
* Small Groups in our public workshops are non-refundable. We will allow an approved substitute for each member of the group one time with a $25.00 admin fee.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. As a non-medical practitioner, if you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding Baguanfa have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2005 ICTA - All content on this website is Copyright Protected.
Redistribution of any kind is not legal without permission.