Prerequisites to attend the Contemporary Cupping Methods Program
- Prerequisite #1 – Completed study of Full Human Anatomy & Physiology (A&P).
Partial or introductory classes are not acceptable.
- Prerequisite #2 – Your medical training or professional experience includes hands on bodywork where you perform soft tissue manipulation, joint work and Kinesiology techniques.
- Do not register for this medical workshop if you do not meet these 2 prerequisites.
- In proceeding you confirm that you meet these prerequisites.
- Admin & Merchant Fees will be involved for refunds based on prerequisite not met.